The organizations maintaining the IPY Publications Database are working hard to provide up-to-date coverage in time for the IPY 2012 conference in Montreal April 22-27. If you have IPY 2007-2008 publications to report, please read and act on this message.
The review of the abstracts received for the IPY 2012 From Knowledge to Action Conference is completed and letters of acceptance have been sent out. In total 837 oral presentations have been accepted and 1222 posters. Presenters must register this week. Early bird registration deadline is February 29th.
The Call for Abstracts for oral and poster presentations in The IPY 2012 Conference From Knowledge to Action opened mid July. Conference organizers invite you to submit abstracts on the latest polar science, as well as the application of polar research findings, policy implications and how to take polar knowledge to action.
In a little less than a year the International Polar Year (IPY) 2012 Conference will be held in Montreal, Canada. The dates are April 22 to 27, 2012. The overall purpose is to move From Knowledge to Action on Polar Issues. Now is the time to start planning your participation.
- On the making of polar documentaries , 11.06 2010
- Data on ice loss in the Arctic Ocean can be misleading, 11.06 2010
- A road movie on ice, 11.06 2010
- Medal for science and inspiring mentorship, 10.06 2010
- Polar expedition to the FRAM Museum, 10.06 2010
- Arctic and Antarctic partners sign agreement on polar education , 10.06 2010
- Rising sea levels on the agenda, 09.06 2010
- From policy to action, 09.06 2010
- Signing agreement for cooperation, 09.06 2010
- Prestigious prize for work in Antarctica, 09.06 2010